- Do you manufacture dies?
- Yes. We consistently do from the die design to assembly by ourselves, because we believe that the base of metal stamping is a high-precision die.
- How long does it take you to manufacture dies and to deliver them?
- The delivery date depends on the product’s shape and your request. For example, if you order a progressive die for a mass production, we usually ask for approximately a period of one and a half month. We could deal with a request of faster delivery.
Do you have direct sales of dies?
May I order the design only?
Yes.We have had some direct sales of transfer types to several companies in the past.
It depends on your request. We will be happy to discuss your request.
- What types of material do you use?
Here are some examples of the metals we use.
Iron-based materials including electrical steel, copper/copper alloys (oxygen-free copper, tough-pitch copper, brass, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper, etc.), stainless steel (SUS301, 304, 316, 430, etc.), aluminum/aluminum alloy (A1050, 5052, etc.).
- What are the material thicknesses you use?
- It depends on the product type, drawing process or stamping. We usually use materials which thickness is from about 0.05 mm to 2.0 mm.
- What product's size do you manufacture?
- It is from 1.5mm to palm-size.
- Can I order prototypes?
- Yes. We could also suggest some shapes for cost reduction and quality stabilization for mass production in the next stage.
- What is the maximum/minimum order quantity?
- It depends on your request.For example, we have received a mass production order of about 100 pieces a month, and we also have received an order of 3 million pieces a month for a single product.
- Do you have factory tour for visitors?
Yes, you can join our factory tour anytime.
Please let us know what time and day are convenient for you.
- What is Metal Stamping?
Metal Stamping is a process that transforms flat metal sheets into shapes using a machine press and die.
Click here for details.